January 8, 2013

It's been a while!

Alright, well clearly it has been quite a long time since I posted anything on this blog!
I think it's been over a year, and the big question for most would be "Are you still on the no-shampoo method?"

No. 

BUT! That's not to say I won't try it again. I'm beginning to think that it's a good detox that you could do every once in a while. Lately I've noticed that my hair is getting to second day and needs a wash already (although it is summer time now...), which is quite frustrating. I'm not satisfied with my S&C combo - currently Head and Shoulders with Almond Oil (Shampoo) and Herbal Essences classic (Conditioner).

I still maintain that Herbal Essences conditioner is the best smelling, and best textured I've ever used. I never coat the hair near my scalp with it, only the pony tail section and ends.

I think it's time to do another baking soda and vinegar detox, which I'll post about once I've started again. 

Side note: I now use baking soda to cleanse my face every couple of days. Too early to report just yet, but as I mentioned when I first started this blog, I've heard only good things about the many benefits of using the powder for beauty routine purposes. I also use it as an additional scrub on my arms, which are susceptible to dryness and roughness.

Anyone tried and ditched this like I did? Any regrets down the track??

No comments:

Post a Comment